Our very talented chefs at Benjarong have a fantastic treat for you! We are sharing with you one of our best-kept secret recipes and one of our guests’ favourite dishes: The Yum Nua (Spicy Beef Salad).
Get the recipe here!
- 1/8 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Thai chilli dressing
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- lemon juice to taste
- 8 oz sauteed New York beef strip cut in strips
- Slice all vegetables in julienne or two long thin strips, making sure that they are all in the same size.
- Saute your beef in garlic, pepper and coriander or with any ingredients as you like. Let it rest for a couple of minutes and chop the cooked meat in strips.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl leaving a small portion of the spring onions on the side while adding in the Thai chilli dressing, sriracha sauce and lemon juice.
- Mix until all ingredients are evenly coated by the dressing.
- Place the salad in a nice bowl and garnish with the remaining spring onions.
Head over to our YouTube channel this week and watch how to make this mouthwatering dish!
Experience more Royal Thai dishes at Benjarong! For bookings, please call (+971) 026988137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org